Would you like to learn how to peacefully and effectively help women and men in unplanned/crisis pregnancies choose life at your local abortion facility?
Sidewalk Advocates for Life offers a peaceful, prayerful, law-abiding sidewalk advocacy program that teaches you how to reach a woman’s heart and fill her needs so she can confidently choose life!
Here is what we offer you and your community — a quick summary of our 3-point (training, tools, and support) program:
- Leaders’ Manual
- 5-hour training DVD + training workbooks
- Opportunity for in-person training
- 23-video Advanced Training Series
- Spanish training program
- Role play / practice program — Part I is complete; Part II is coming soon!
- (Optional) monthly Q&A calls
- Bulletin announcements
- Flyer templates
- Literature options
- Tips & strategies documents
- (Exclusive access to our) online leaders’ store full of items for the sidewalk
- Full-time staff support by email / phone (+ assigned to an advisor on our national team)
- Sidewalk visits / strategy discussions
- Pro-bono legal help
After your first full quarter on the sidewalk with us, you have the option to periodically renew your program with Sidewalk Advocates for Life.
To get access to this life-saving program, it’s just TWO EASY STEPS!:
1. Fill out the 5-minute application here: sidewalkadvocates.org/
2. We’ll set up a brief phone consultation to explain the program and answer preliminary questions.
Once you receive approval by email, we’ll ship you the starter package, grant you access to all of the online tools, and assign you to an advisor on our National Team!
Questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’d love to be of service!
NOTE: A PDF flyer version of this page is available at sidewalkadvocates.org/