To train, equip, and support local communities across the United States and the world in “sidewalk advocacy”: to be the hands and feet of Christ, offering loving, life-affirming alternatives to all present at the abortion center, thereby eliminating demand and ending abortion.
Who We Are
What We Do
- CLOSED: An inspirational story of the closing of the Bossier City, LA abortion facility - 11/1/2017
- Gov’t inspection of Texas abortion giant finds rusty tools, rat holes, broken beds - 10/30/2017
- “Standing in the Gap:” The Importance of Sidewalk Counseling - 9/19/2017
- Victories celebrated, training begun at diocesan Respect Life in-service - 9/11/2017
- Lives Changed: National Pro-Life Generation Sidewalk Day - 8/16/2017