To train, equip, and support local communities across the United States and the world in “sidewalk advocacy”: to be the hands and feet of Christ, offering loving, life-affirming alternatives to all present at the abortion center, thereby eliminating demand and ending abortion.
Who We Are
What We Do
- National ‘sidewalk day’ prompts students to protest at abortion clinics - 8/9/2016
- CBB Interview with Ramona Trevino - 7/26/2016
- Indiana University to sue state so it can continue experimenting on aborted babies’ body parts - 5/26/2016
- CHRISTINA GARZA Sidewalk Advocates for Life ABQ Prayer Partners Needed for the Rest of May and June - 5/18/2016
- KIRK BARKER Pro-Life Advocate Tells Us His Testimony On The HUB of New Mexico - 4/23/2016