To train, equip, and support local communities across the United States and the world in “sidewalk advocacy”: to be the hands and feet of Christ, offering loving, life-affirming alternatives to all present at the abortion center, thereby eliminating demand and ending abortion.
Who We Are
What We Do
- Voting Pro-Life and the 2018 Midterms - 10/31/2018
- Thomas More Society, committed attorney mark 20 years - 10/19/2018
- Rochester, New York Stops Denying Free Speech of Pro-Life Advocates - 9/17/2018
- National Pro-Life Generation Sidewalk Day #3 is in the Books! - 8/7/2018
- How Anti-Abortion Advocates Are Using A Pro-Woman Message To Appeal To A New Generation - 7/30/2018
While Sidewalk Advocates for Life does not agree with everything in this article, we appreciate the way that the author captured our values and appreciation for both men and women in the pro-life movement.
- Why Sidewalk Advocacy Is Hard (And Why I’ll Be Doing It Again) - 7/14/2018
- On the battle lines over US abortion - 6/6/2018
Note: Although this article appears to support abortion, it's also very clear in showing the effect that local SAFL leader, Chris Davis, and his team of Sidewalk Advocates are having in their local community. Special thanks to Chris and the Shreveport, LA, Sidewalk Advocates!
- Abortion movement grabbing at straws - 6/4/2018