To train, equip, and support local communities across the United States and the world in “sidewalk advocacy”: to be the hands and feet of Christ, offering loving, life-affirming alternatives to all present at the abortion center, thereby eliminating demand and ending abortion.
Who We Are
What We Do
- Protesters hope to provide hope to pregnant women - 4/26/2015
- Pro-abortion groups fail to condemn attempted bombing of pro-life sidewalk counselors outside Planned Parenthood - 3/24/2015
- Pro-life heroes Mary Wagner and Tom Brejcha receive Law of Life ‘nail’ award for service to life - 1/29/2015
- Here’s How The Anti-Abortion Movement Plans To Modernize Its Approach - 1/22/2015
- Planned Parenthood Workers Laugh as Woman Injured in Abortion Loaded Into Ambulance - 1/14/2015