To train, equip, and support local communities across the United States and the world in “sidewalk advocacy”: to be the hands and feet of Christ, offering loving, life-affirming alternatives to all present at the abortion center, thereby eliminating demand and ending abortion.
Who We Are
What We Do
- Sidewalk Counselors Tell Women: ‘We Love You, We Support You, and You’re Not Alone’ - 8/25/2016
- 3 Ways the Pro-Life Movement Has Changed - 8/20/2016
- Sidewalk advocate meets baby she helped save from abortion - 8/16/2016
- National ‘sidewalk day’ prompts students to protest at abortion clinics - 8/9/2016
- CBB Interview with Ramona Trevino - 7/26/2016