Dear Friend of Life:
I remember having a moment before the clock struck midnight last year, wondering what 2018 would hold for our ministry in Sidewalk Advocates for Life.
We knew that when we showed up at abortion facilities and put ourselves at His disposal, pledging to be His hands and feet to mothers-in-crisis, MIRACLES HAPPENED…
But I never dreamed we’d see the number of BABIES SAVED DOUBLE in one year!!
Glory to God!!
In one year’s time, here’s exactly what we witnessed…
- the number of babies saved went from about 2,600 to 5,300
- over 600 additional women, termed “hopefuls,” told us they were leaving the abortion facility to seriously consider choosing life
- we helped 12 more eternal souls leave the abortion business through the love of Christ, referring them to And Then There Were None abortion worker ministry
- 2 more facilities with a Sidewalk Advocates for Life presence closed their doors for good
Meanwhile, we’re finishing up our new Spanish training and support program, our updated basic English training, a new library of literature (to help every type of client who crosses our path), new tools for our Sidewalk Advocates …and MORE!
In short, there’s no doubt that your prayers and financial support of this ministry have made a PROFOUND difference in the battle for LIFE!!
As I sit here just days before a new year, I cannot help but wonder what God has in store. I can tell you that in prayer — truly, with everything in me — I feel like 2019 is going to be a pivotal year for us and for the pro-life movement. A wave of culture change is getting ready to explode — and frankly, that explains the spiritual battle swirling around us!
I wanted to humbly ask if you’d join me in doing three things…
1. PRAY. Please pray that God will lead, guide, protect, and bless us for His Glory — that we would see more lives saved, more facilities close, and more eternal souls impacted than ever before. This is why we do what we do!
2. SUPPORT. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the many sacrifices you made to keep our mission going strong in 2018. As you may know, we are the only organization with the professed goal of covering every uncovered abortion facility in the U.S. and beyond with peaceful, loving advocates every hour of business so no mother goes without knowledge of real help and hope. If you haven’t made a year-end gift yet (or you have a little more to give) and you can help us start 2019 positioned for strong growth, you can go tosidewalkadvocates.org/donate (if made before Monday night, it will count as a tax-deductible donation for 2018)!
3. SPREAD THE WORD. A movie about the journey of Former Planned Parenthood Director Abby Johnson from pro-abortion to pro-life, Unplanned, will hit theaters this March! We’ve seen clips of the movie, and we know it’s going to ROCK the culture. Please pray for the movie and Abby & her family, follow the movie on social media, and see if you feel called to do something to spread the word!
You have no idea how much I look forward to writing you a year from now, proclaiming what God has done through YOU once again!
Thank you again for joining us in this great mission to save lives and end abortion through the most powerful weapon we have: His love.
Happy New Year!
Expectant & Hopeful,
Sidewalk Advocates for Life