Dear Friend of Life:
Want to know how to help a friend facing an unexpected pregnancy choose LIFE?
Been on the sidewalk for years and curious about some of the newest, cutting-edge tips and strategies that are helping save more lives at abortion facilities than ever before?
Wondering how to offer life-affirming resources to mothers in situations of rape, sex trafficking, prenatal diagnosis, forced abortion, statutory rape …and other increasingly complex situations?
Wanna hang out with Former Planned Parenthood Director Abby Johnson and her team and learn the most effective ways to help abortion workers leave the industry for good?
Knowing the essential role you play in His plan, praying and working for an end to abortion, I want to personally invite you to an EXCITING, not-to-be-missed event where you can learn, fellowship, and collaborate with pro-life leaders across the country to HELP SAVE MORE LIVES from abortion!
YOU’RE INVITED to the Save Lives on the Sidewalk National Pro-Life Conference, October 11-13, at the DFW Marriott Airport hotel in Dallas! Because of the wonderful feedback and interest after last year’s inaugural event, we decided to expand conference capacity to 300 (up from 200), and we’re already 50% full with almost all sponsorships by pro-life organizations taken! Knowing that tickets will go fast in these last couple of months before event time, we wanted to ensure that you had a chance to snag one of the last Early Bird tickets before the rate increases on August 15!
DETAILS ON THE 2019 CONFERENCE HERE (+ INFO ON PURCHASING TICKETS):sidewalkadvocates.org/conference
The 2019 program is something you DO NOT WANT TO MISS! Here are some of the unique things about THIS year’s program…
- David Bereit, founder and former CEO of 40 Days for Life, will share key perspectives from his pro-life journey: How the power of love on the sidewalk is gradually ending abortion around the country — and what lessons you can take away to help shut down your local abortion facility!
- Paula Peyton, a national speaker with Save the One, will share her testimony on choosing life after gang rape at gunpoint — and how to help others choose life after rape conception
- Abby Johnson, Former Planned Parenthood Director and President of And Then There Were None, alongside the team at ATTWN, will be doing a comprehensive abortion worker outreach workshop, addressing some of your biggest concerns about interference from escorts, effective vs. ineffective worker outreach, and how to most effectively present help from ATTWN, among other topics. Be prepared for some fun role play!
- Abby Johnson, Elissa Graves, Esq., and Paula Peyton will share how to help clients where you suspect sex trafficking, forced abortion, statutory rape …and interrelated topics!
- Josh Brahm and Jacob Nels of Equal Rights Institute, based on Right-Brain Research and their experience teaching apologetics across the country, will share how to win more life-saving conversations on the sidewalk, including important things to say away from!
- Elissa Graves, Esq., Martin Cannon, Esq., and Mike Seibel, Esq., attorneys back by popular demand, will take your questions on what you can and cannot do legally on the sidewalk within your First Amendment rights, helping you to be more confident in your outreach going forward
- Callie Jett of Talk About Adoption will help us more attractively reframe and reclaim adoption as the heroic choice it is for mothers-in-crisis on the sidewalk
- Sunday will include 2 breakout sessions; you can choose everything from: (1) Working Full-Time in the Pro-Life Movement; (2) Building a Strong Relationship with your Local Pregnancy Resource Center; (3) Media & Messaging: Attractively Communicating the Pro-Life, Pro-Love Message; (4) Navigating Prenatal Diagnosis; (5) Help Her Heal: How to Love Her After She Chooses Abortion; and (6) Reaching Men on the Sidewalk
- Joanna Hyatt of Live Action will share how to most effectively utilize Live Action’sAbortion Procedures videos on the sidewalk to educate abortion-minded clients and help save lives
- Steve Karlen of 40 Days for Life will end the conference with The Seven Principles of Highly Effective Programs — and what you can do to build a larger, more dedicated team at your abortion facility!
- A sponsor faire at breaks, featuring a plethora of sidewalk resources to aid your outreach…
…and so much more!
Your conference admission includes ALL CONFERENCE MATERIALS, ALL MEALS (*except Saturday night), and a FREE SHUTTLE to / from DFW International Airport! The hotel offers free wi-fi, a coffee bar, full-service restaurant, ‘grab and go’ restaurant, and highly-rated facilities.
Additionally, we have a REDUCED-RATE ROOM BLOCK at the hotel! If you’d like to share a room to keep costs down, drop Jenna on our team a line at email@example.com and she’d be happy to match you up with someone!
AGAIN, HERE’S THE DIRECT LINK TO PURCHASE TICKETS:sidewalkadvocates.org/conference
Questions? Please drop us a line back, and we’re happy to assist!
Thank you so much for all you do for LIFE, and we hope to have the pleasure of your company this year!
In Christ, for Life,
Sidewalk Advocates for Life