Dear Friend of Life:
We have a BIG announcement!
In the last 5.5 years on the sidewalk, with the help of God’s grace, we’ve witnessed nearly 7,000 lives saved from abortion among a host of other blessings…
…and in that time, we’ve learned a lot regarding how to be even more effective on the sidewalk — all with the goal of saving more lives and ending abortion through the power of His love!
Now, it’s time to pass all of those cutting tips and strategies onto YOU through our NEW, UPDATED Sidewalk Advocacy Basic Training 2.0!
Here’s an excerpt from the new training — a 1-minute inspirational clip from an interview with Former Planned Parenthood Director, Abby Johnson (click on top video on our page): facebook.com/sidewalkadvocatesforlife
Basic Training 2.0 includes…
- understanding the battle for life (with updated statistics from Planned Parenthood’s latest report)
- individual and team goals in your mission on the sidewalk
- highlights from Right-Brain Research and better understanding the psychology of a woman considering abortion
- how to effectively counter the abortion industry’s sales pitch
- outreach to all types of clients: abortion-minded clients, non-abortion clients, abortion workers and more
- special cases like prenatal diagnosis, rape / incest, health / life of the mother, sex trafficking, forced abortion, and beyond
- and expert commentary from leaders like Former Planned Parenthood Director Abby Johnson and Former Planned Parenthood Manager Ramona Treviño
…and so much more!
If you’d like to bring this comprehensive, NEW training to your community this winter — along with Sidewalk Advocates for Life’s tools and full-time staff support — we’d love to be a blessing to you!
Applications are NOW OPEN through November 30: sidewalkadvocates.org/apply
Questions? No problem! Feel free to visit https://sidewalkadvocates.org/about/how-it-works/ or drop us a line back!
Our prayer is that no abortion facility would go without peaceful, loving Advocates every hour of business so that no woman or man enters an abortion facility without knowing real help and hope!
Praying for your discernment!
In Christ, for Life,
Sidewalk Advocates for Life