Dear Friend of Life:
We have some HUGE news for you!
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve now witnessed OVER 6,000 BABIES SAVED!
In fact, the total number of babies saved is now 6,337 (and those are just the ones we know about) — praise God! We cannot do it without the faithful outreach of our volunteer Advocates around the country and the world, along with YOUR prayers and support.
It’s hard to believe that just over five years ago we started with only a handful of locations, and now we are nearing 200 around the world! What’s more, in the past month we have received an avalanche of interest in starting new Sidewalk Advocates for Life locations, thanks to people being powerfully moved by the movie Unplanned to get involved in pro-life ministry
The momentum and acceleration for LIFE is like nothing we’ve ever seen before!
Meanwhile, the other side is less than thrilled about it. No doubt, you have heard about the recent attack on peaceful, prayerful advocates outside of a Philadelphia Planned Parenthood by a state Representative. Just this past Friday, our Executive Director, Lauren Muzyka, had the privilege of being in Philadelphia with numerous other pro-life leaders to stand up for the First Amendment rights of all those who reach out to women and men on the sidewalk, offering them hope and resources to choose life.
Watch Lauren’s powerful, 2 minute speech HERE.
(Photo credit: LIVE ACTION)
It’s no surprise that peaceful pro-life advocates are being targeted now more than ever. Pro-choice activists can see the writing on the wall: heartbeat bills and other abortion restrictions being signed into law across the country, abortion facilities closing at a record pace, and the most pro-life Supreme Court since Roe v. Wade.
We are winning the fight for the culture of life, and they know it. It’s no wonder they’ve resorted to screaming and harassing elderly grandmothers and teenage girls — they have no other tactics left!
Were you inspired by the rally in Philadelphia to get more involved? Want to stand up to bullies like Representative Sims? Help save the next 1,000 babies through peaceful, prayerful, sidewalk advocacy!
- If you are not already a trained Sidewalk Advocate, consider signing up to become one today! You can find a location near you at sidewalkadvocates.org/locations.
- If there is no location in your community, will you consider standing in the gap between vulnerable women and the local abortion facility that preys on their fear for profit? Applications to start a sidewalk advocacy team in your community are OPEN NOW!! To begin the journey, go to: sidewalkadvocates.org/apply
- For more information on our comprehensive training program and what we offer, see sidewalkadvocates.org/about/how-it-works/
If you are already a trained Advocate, or you simply want to fellowship with members of the pro-life community, we invite you to join us for one or both of these exciting upcoming events:
- The Pro-Life Women’s Conference, June 21-23, in New Orleans, LA. We have an extremely limited number of discounted tickets available exclusively through Sidewalk Advocates for Life! Click here to register now before they sell out!
- Our own Save Lives on the Sidewalk National Pro-Life Conference, October 11-13, in Dallas, TX. Learn the most up-to-date tips and strategies for reaching out to women and men considering abortion. Go to sidewalkadvocates.org/conference for details; click REGISTER to snag a discounted Early Bird ticket before it expires!
In whatever role you are called to play, thank you for standing up for the cause of LIFE in your community and letting the world know we are here, and we will not back down!
Blessings in Christ,
Sidewalk Advocates for Life